The Genesis 8 is our second largest no till food plot drill. When fully loaded, you'll need at least a 65HP tractor with rear lift capacity of 4,100lbs. If you're a habitat manager planting large food plots and have good access to them, the Genesis 8 will save you time & money. It has 13 cutting elements, thus planting 13 rows at 7.5" between rows; a wildlife manager can plant 7ac an hour with depths from 0 - 2.5" deep.
Working Width- 90"
Working Depth- 0.5"-2.5"
Seeding Speed- Up to 7.5 mph
Weight- 3,803 lbs (light version 2,670 lbs)
Seeding Row Distance- 7.5"
Cutting Elements- 13
Seed-Tray Capacity- 11.5 Bushels
Hitch Type- Three-point CAT 1-2
Maximum Capacity- 7 acres per hour
Recommended Tractor Size- 65HP w/lift cap. of 4,400 lbs
- Variable clutch system for simple and accurate calibration.
- Integrated seed spreading tray.
- Seed hopper with sight-glass
- Acre seeding gauge.
- Soil following seeding wheel.
- Independent cutting elements following the soil.
- Seed silt closing wheels.
- Adjustment legs for storage.
- Hydraulic Wheel Kit.
- Pre-Cutting discs in front of the seeding elements.