The Genesis 10 is our largest no till food plot drill. It's a beast. When fully loaded, you'll need at least a 120HP tractor with rear lift capacity of 5,500lbs. If you're a habitat manager planting large food plots and have good access to them, the Genesis 10 will save you time & money. It has 16 cutting elements, thus planting 16 rows at 7.5" between rows; a wildlife manager can plant 9 acres per hour with depths from 0 - 2.5" deep.
Working Width- 113"
Working Depth- 0.5"-2.5"
Seeding Speed- Up to 7.5 mph
Weight- 4,718 lbs
Seeding Row Distance- 7.5"
Cutting Elements- 16
Seed-Tray Capacity- 12.8 Bushels
Hitch Type- Three-point CAT 1-2
Maximum Capacity- 9 acres per hour
Recommended Tractor Size- 120HP w/lift cap. of 5,500lbs
- Variable clutch system for simple and accurate calibration.
- Integrated seed spreading tray.
- Seed hopper with sight-glass
- Acre seeding gauge.
- Soil following seeding wheel.
- Independent cutting elements following the soil.
- Seed silt closing wheels.
- Adjustment legs for storage.
- Hydraulic Wheel Kit.
- Pre-Cutting discs in front of the seeding elements.